Compensation & Benefits Analyst- M&A
Our client, a well known company based in Berkshire is seeking a Compensations and Benefits Analyst for a contract period of 12 months.
The role is a newly created opportunity to support them throughout a period of Mergers & Acquisitions and is seeking a candidate to provide Reward & Benefits expertise and support in the context of due diligence, post-acquisition, integration and divestment activities.
The role responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
* Supporting in the context of due diligence, post-acquisition, integration and divestment activities.
* Evaluating roles in the acquired target using Hay Job Evaluation methodology
* Proposing and creating new Job Profiles within the existing Job Family Structure.
* Assisting with the reporting of results and impact of the organisational structure alignment to the wider Compensation team, Benefits team, the M&A Centre of Expertise, the HR team and the acquired business.
* Supporting with role mapping to salary providers to ensure we benchmark roles against the most relevant salary and benefits surveys in a consistent manner.
* Assisting with the development of the Reward & Benefits strategy post-acquisition by carrying out internal and external analysis to develop recommendations which take into account Group Reward principles, local and business context.
To be successful in this opportunity, you will have;
* Advanced numeracy and analytical skills and ability to work with large volume of data from multiple sources and to interpret and extract insight in a clear, simple and succinct manner.
* Attention to detail. Good writing skills and presentation skills and ability to convey complex issues succinctly and effectively.
* Excellent organisation skills and ability to manage conflicting priorities.
* Ability to work under pressure, without impacting accuracy.
Badenoch and Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch and Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch and Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy