Regional HR Business Partner
Regional HR Business Partner
Based in West Kent area
Millbrook Healthcare is an independently owned business and is one of the fastest growing Healthcare companies in the UK. We have been growing at a rate of 25-30% per annum.
Our business model involves delivering outsourced NHS and Local Authority contracts (Community Equipment Services, Wheelchair Services, Home Improvement Agency Services and Assistive Technology). We operate 30 service centres covering across the UK covering an area from Lincoln and the Midlands to the South East and South West.
We’re looking for a Regional HR Business Partner who cares about what they do and are committed to those same values that we have. Firstly you must live or be prepared to live around the West part of Kent (Oxted, Maidstone, Tonbridge Wells, Sevenoaks area) because you will be centrally based as this role involves frequent and almost daily travel to a number of service centres ranging from Redbridge, Kent (Ashford and Gillingham), East Sussex (Hailsham and Eastbourne) and Surrey (Guildford and Reigate).
The Job involves and you must be able to:
- Support Managers on all ER issues and caseload
- Provide HR support in a number of areas including TUPE, employee development, employee engagement, recruitment, reward, workforce planning and performance management
- Make decisions that fit within the company ethos from both a legal, process, procedural and policy perspective
- Coach and advise managers to ensure contract delivery objectives are met through performance of our people
- Develop and maintain trusting and effective partnerships with all onsite managers, challenging their thinking and working closely with them to co-develop solutions to meet their current and future business needs
- Diagnose and analyse people issues, providing objective challenge and engaging the appropriate methods to ensure resolution
- Work on HR projects for the wider business as required where there are 2 other Regional HR Business Partners elsewhere in the company
- Undertake frequent travel as required and on an almost daily basis when necessary to various sites
- A resilient HR professional with a "can do" attitude
- A full UK driving licence
- CIPD qualified (at least Level 5)
- Coaching skills
- Commercially minded approach to HR
- Demonstrable previous experience in most or all aspects of the role
- Reasonable level of competence in using Word, Power point, Excel and HR software.
- Sound Verbal and numerical skills
- Analytical approach
- Confidential and Professional approach
- Trusted Advisor
- Outwardly confident
- Permanent Use of a suitable car for which an allowance will be paid
- The normal working hours for the role are Mondays to Fridays 8.30am to 5.30pm but as the job involves travel to sites, inevitably additional although not excessive hours will be necessary including arrival at sites on occasions and when required for an 8am start.
- Salary of £55,000 per annum
- Car allowance of £7,596 per annum
- Up to 38 days holiday (including bank holidays plus optional 5 unpaid days)
- A rewards scheme – 200+ exclusive perks and discounts from leading retailers and leisure outlets
- Pension Scheme with enhanced salary sacrifice option and 5% employer contribution
- 4 x Life assurance – death in service benefit
- Income Protection scheme (in the event of disability from work)
- Company sick pay – up to 4 weeks per year
- Company mobile phone
Due to the nature of the role, applicants for this position will be subject to a detailed assessment selection process as well as a satisfactory basic DBS Disclosure
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community