HR Coordinator/Admin£30,000 - £34,000Permanent roleASAP startOakleaf Partnership are working with a Global matrix organisation in central London. In this role, you will be instrumental in delivering the fundamentals HR Operational aspects for managers with general HR administrative and reporting tasks. You will support and process immediate and on-going activities.
* Provide data on current structure, understand the criteria for change and key factors for success in customer groups. Support plans and execution of organizational changes
* Produce reliable reports and information such as turnover, retention, new hires.
* Support in the delivery of induction processes.
* Help administer off-boarding processes
* Support the communication of learning initiatives and share knowledge of technology used internally
* Support Performance management process by ensure data accuracy and reports
* Inform and advise managers about employee relations policies and practices
* Provide accurate and timely information to colleagues who are leading negotiations/conflict
* Advise managers on performance management
* Compile reports on ad-hoc basis
* Draft letters on ad-hoc basis
* Understand the principle of change management from an HR perspective
* Understands the legal, regulatory and policies which guide resourcing and exit
* Understand learning approaches principles and use of various delivery channel
* Understand use of HRIS and analysis, as well as presenting data in understandable termsSKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Experience of HR processes & employment policies
* Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
* Work collaboratively with colleagues
* Organised and client focused
* Knowledge of WorkDay ideally
* Strong administrative experience
* Take responsibility for own development and seek out opportunities to develop as a professional