A Talent Manager with HR Responsibilities.
A Professional Services business based in Leeds.
A Professional Services Business based in Leeds.
Reporting into the Senior Leadership Team you will be responsible for Talent in the business including:
- End to end recruitment in the business at all levels
- Talent pooling, candidate attraction, developing the company EVP
- Bench marking/job descriptions
- Support and plan for business growth from a HR perspective
- Candidate on boarding including induction
- Review and update HR/Recruitment policies and procedures
- Develop HR systems to support business needs
- Employee engagement and well being
- Drive HR related projects to meet business need
- Have previously worked in a Recruitment/HR role focusing on Talent
- Have the ability to manage stake holder relationships at board level
- Have previously worked within HR to understand policies, procedures and processes
- Have passion for employee engagement and well being
- Have CIPD qualification - desirable
- Salary £35,000 - £40,000k per annum
- Excellent benefits