HR Business Partner
12 month contract for a HRBP based in Witham
Your new company
As HR Business Partner you will play a critical role in the delivery of a broad range of HR deliverables to a large corporate organisation, working on projects independently or within a team.
You will lead strategic and operational HR programmes and projects within HR or out in the wider business. As HRBP you are the people lead on key change initiatives, responsible for managing a portfolio of projects and making a proactive contribution to delivery of the business agenda. You will also be required to participate in the management and resolution of complex and/or sensitive HR casework, up to and including preparation of cases for employment tribunal, to ensure that such cases are contained within appropriate risk tolerances.
Your new role
- Leads and delivers HR projects and supports business initiatives by providing specialist HR intervention and following the project lifecycle - contracting with the business/sponsor, creating plans, risk and issue logs, charting milestones and deliverables and seeing these through to completion, with excellent stakeholder management and reporting always, concluding each piece of work with a post implementation review.
- Proactively works with project sponsors and stakeholders (including the HR Leadership Team and the wider business) to develop a strong understanding of the challenges facing the business, focusing on the delivery of value-added HR interventions to support business goals.
- Guides, coaches and supports managers with senior, complex, sensitive employee grievances, performance and disciplinary cases, ensuring that decisions made are commercial, take account of company policies, procedures and employment law and protect the organisation's reputation. Supports with the preparation and presentation of cases which go forward to an employment tribunal making sure that cases are well documented and support the organisations decisions in the case.
- Acts as a subject matter expert to people managers and to HR colleagues.
- Contributes to a culture of continuous improvement. Contributes to new process, procedures and practice to enhance the customer experience, reduce costs and increase efficiency.
What you'll need to succeed
A background with a large, corporate organisation is essential supporting senior stakeholders and presenting to large groups. You will be experienced working at a senior Business Partner level and have extensive project experience. CIPD qualified or equivalent.
You will have strong stakeholder management skills and be able to resolve complex issues whilst presenting practical solutions
What you'll get in return
A 12 month contract
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.