HR & Payroll Officer
Reed HR are working with a Charity in the West End to recruit for a HR & Payroll Officer on a Permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is to provide Generalist HR support to employees and Line Managers alike; including, Recruitment, giving advice and guidance on day to day Employee Relations matters, HR policy and development, and support with employee engagement and internal communications initiatives. You will also support with the timely delivery of payroll activities, and to manage the reporting and administration of all benefits.
Some of the duties and responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Provision of a Payroll and benefits administration service to the organisation.
- To provide a comprehensive HR service to head office and regional management teams within the organisation
- Support with Internal Communications and employee engagement schemes.
- Assist the Senior HR team with upcoming Strategic projects focussed on HR Policy and procedure.
- Take the lead on Employee Relations Casework, including Grievance, and Disciplinary procedures.
- Assist with all Payroll activities and Administration including inputting, and collating data, ensuring new starters are correctly added.
To be successful in this position, you will be an experienced HR Generalist, with Employee Relations experience, as well as full Payroll experience, working with an outsourced provider.