The HR Assistant within this Financial Services Company, based in West London will be responsible for: dealing with HR queries, keeping the HR database and employee files up to date and supporting the HR Director with performance review processes
This is a Global Financial Services Company, based in West London.
The HR Assistant will be responsible for:
- Dealing with general HR queries
- Keeping the HR Database and employee files up to date and accurate
- Ensuring all recruitment activity is monitored and coordinating interviews
- Liaising with recruitment agencies
- Supporting with the on boarding process
- Supporting the HR Director with performance review processes
- Payroll administration experience
The successful HR Administrator will have previous experience in HR and have great organisation and communication skills (both written and oral).
Ideally the HR Administrator will have a HR degree (or equivalent), have previous financial services or professional services experience and have previously conducted payroll administration.
This is a HR Assistant position within a Global Financial Services Company, in West London, paying up to £35,000 + additional benefits.