HR & Payroll Assistant
The HR & Payroll Assistant, within this Cosmetics Company, based in Central London will be responsible for ensuring contract amendment letters, entering new employees onto the HRIS and conducting monthly payroll support.
This is a fast- paced, growing Cosmetics Company, based in Central London.
The key responsibilities for the HR & Payroll Assistant will be:
- Processing monthly UK and International Payroll
- Issuing contracts and chasing all HR Documentation
- Enter new employees onto the Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Ensuring Induction packs are prepared in a timely manner with all relevant documentation
- Proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK are provided by ALL new employees
- Ensuring offers of employment are produced and key personnel are informed of accepted employment offers or declines and proposed start date.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in HR and have ideally collated payroll previously.
Ideally the HR & Payroll Assistant will have strong administration experience, be able to deal with high volumes and be a great communicator (both written and orally). The successful candidate must have previously used the ADP system.
This is a permanent HR & Payroll Assistant Position, within a large Cosmetic Company based in Central London. Offering between £25-27k, with many additional benefits including for example Product discounts.