HR Reward Consultant
To be considered for this role, you will need to possess the following skills/experience -
- Solid experience working within a HR function as a Reward Specialist (Compensation & Benefits).
- Experience in managing projects.
- Comprehensive HR technical knowledge and expertise.
- Excellent communications skills with ability to engage clients confidently and build relationships.
- Degree in HR Management or CIPD would be beneficial.
- A full driving licence or the ability to travel.
About the role
Ashley Kate are delighted to be partnering with a leading professional services organisation who are looking to add a talented HR Reward Consultant to their existing team.
This is a key role for the organisation and will involve the following duties -
- Providing a specialised service to the client group.
- Undertaking specific project work for clients (including on-site support).
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients.
- Building relationships with potential and current referral sources.
- Drafting documents and correspondence for clients.
- Maintaining client notes and timesheets on the CRM system.
- Speaking at Company seminars.
- Expanding sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services.
For more details about this role, please contact Amanda Underhill on 0203 800 1500.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.