Head of HR
Portfolio HR are currently recruiting for a Head of HR to join a charitable organisation in central London. This is to manage the HR manager and advisors to on the team. We are looking for a strong generalist with experience working in the public sector.
- To liaise with the senior team advising them on HR matters. This includes being responsible for new contracts and venders.
- Responsible for looking after terms and conditions for transferring information - TUPE are understood and adhere to.
- Implement new HR ideas, meeting regularly with stakeholders and other head of services within the business.
- Ensure that all information are appraised to; approve procedures, displaying the requirements needed of equal pay legislation.
- Responsible for your immediate team, advising them or procedures around new and existing cases. This includes all areas within dismissals, disciplinary and grievance.
- CIPD qualified.
- Experience of managing an HR function
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and experience of presenting cases in an Employment Tribunal
- Experience of TUPE transfers
- Experience of managing change, including restructurings and redundancy
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to write and produce user-friendly policy and procedure guides