My client is a leading e-commerce business based in Central London urgently seeking a stand alone HR Manager to support EMEA and Australian client groups. This is a true Generalist role with both strategic and operational responsibilities and a hands on attitude. Responsibilities
- Elevate the capabilities of our talent. Partner with corporate learning professionals to identify areas for team and individual development and participate in the creation and delivery of identified training programs.
- Partner with senior leadership, hiring managers and recruiters to ensure alignment of recruiting efforts and outcomes.
- Work with senior HR and legal leaders provide advice, assistance, and follow up on company policies, procedures, and documentation
- Own the delivery of regional employee onboarding and offboarding.
- Partner with local management and the benefits program manager to create benchmarks
- Deliver compensation, benefits, talent review, performance management and organizational development programs within the region.
- Serve as a coach to employees and managers on day-to-day behaviour and performance.
- Create and edit employee handbooks and policies.
- Execute special projects or other related responsibilities based on the needs of the organisation and function.
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate across multiple geographies and all organization levels
- Program and project management capability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding and application of local, state and employment-related compliance regulations across jurisdictions (UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain, Australia preferred)
- Excellent relationship building, interpersonal, employee relations, documentation, presentation and communication skills. (English required. In addition, Spanish and German preferred.)
- Self-motivated, resilient and willing to continually drive change/process improvements with the ability to operate collaboratively across geographies.
- Experience with a US-owned, publicly-traded and multinational corporation and the regulatory requirements that go with it is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google applications, including mail, drive and calendar