HR Business Partner
This permanent position based in Redhill for an HR Business Partner, would involve providing HR generalist support to the immediate and wider business, supporting and coaching the stakeholders nurturing long term trusted relationships.
The key areas of responsibility:
- Delivery of an effective HR service to stakeholders on all areas of HR, policies, Employment Legislation and Employee, Performance Management
- Managing the full life-cycle of recruitment, on-boarding and authorisation performing against business objectives
- Keeping updated on existing policies and procedures, identify and update on legislative changes as and when
- Developing initiatives in line with HR policies, identify and research potential new policies
- Providing full analytical reporting on data based on headcount and turnover and other relevant subject matter
- Attending meetings to discuss management information around employee satisfaction surveys and additional HR solutions
- Participation in management development meetings consulting on secession and contingency planning
- Review company HR objectives on a regular basis and ensure that timescales are met
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record at HR Generalist/Consultant level operating ideally from a corporate background however other exposure would be advantageous.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.