Learning and Development Assistant
This Wimbledon based firm are looking to recruit a Learning and Development Assistant to join their growing team. You will support the team with all administration and logistics.
My client are a boutique law firm based in Wimbledon.
The core responsibilities of this role are:
- Acting as a point of contact for all queries in relation to the L&D Programme for partners, fee earners and business services staff.
- Developing excellent relationships with external L&D suppliers ensuring that all aspects of the relationship run smoothly.
- Administering all aspects of L&D programmes and training courses including coordinating appropriate invitation lists, booking rooms and refreshments, providing joining instructions and collating pre and post course evaluations.
- Working alongside the HRD, assisting with all aspects of the administration of the firm's D&I programme
- Supporting on D&I mandatory reporting requirements including running relevant reports and assisting with their compilation and publication on the firm's website.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- A background in L&D administration experience ideally gained within a law firm or professional services environment
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities often with conflicting deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong credible relationships at all levels;
- Outstanding attention to detail;
- Outstanding IT skills including Word and Excel;
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information with the highest level of discretion; and
- Calm under pressure
£25,000 to £28,000