HR Business Partner - 12 month FTC
12 month FTC - HR Business Partner role based in Bristol City Centre paying up to £48,500
Your New Company
Your new company is a UK government department with offices up and down the country. They have recently implemented a variety of transformations and systems, making it an exciting time to join the organisation. Your new office is based in Bristol City Centre and is easily accessible by bus, or on foot. With easy access to parks and a variety of shops and cafes. It is a large modern plan office which is spread over multiple floors and has an onsite canteen.
Your New Role
Your new role is a full time, HR Business Partner role on a 12 month FTC. It is paying up to £48,500 per annum. You will be expected to operate and lead at a strategic level within this large organisation and become an influential and trusted partner to stakeholders and employees. You will be working on a significant project within the organisation, so you must have experience of managing a large, fast-moving project.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Be the lead HR insight and provide input into strategic business projects
- Understand internal and external conditions that affect business culture
- Have a passion for change and play a critical role in the full change cycle
- Coach senior managers to anticipate, understand, assess and improve the capability of their team
- Support the business to devise a multitude of strategies surrounding; workforce planning, organisational design, resourcing, talent management and leadership development
- Provide expert input across a range of HR queries
- Utilise HR analytics to measure the effectiveness of tools and policies
- Build relationships and form alliances with internal and external practitioners and networks to analyse for emerging trends, innovations and current best practice
- Participate and lead projects, promoting enthusiasm and passion throughout the organisation
What You Need to Succeed
In order to be successful for this role you must have the following experience/skills;
- Ideally Chartered member of CIPD
- Extensive proven experience in an operational HR environment and experience within business partner role
- Proven experience of supporting your customers to deliver the organisation's strategic vision
- Ability to seek and analyse information and to problem solve
- High degree of work ethics and professionalism; leads by example
- Be ready and able to take the initiative, originate action and be responsible for the consequences
- Excellent resource and project management skills to ensure flexibility to reprioritise if necessary
- Facilitation, negotiation and influencing skills to achieve results
What You Get in Return
In return you will get a challenging, yet exciting role within a public sector organisation. You will obtain a 12 month fixed term contract paying up to £48,500. You will get the opportunity to work on some in-depth and large scale projects will provide great experience and insight.
*If this role is not suitable for a 12 month contract but you are interested in the role, we have a variety of positions that are on a different contract e.g. 6 month FTC*
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.