Global Director - Recruitment Management
Global Director - Recruitment - Multi Site
Our client, a global RPO with a fantastic reputation and continuous growth plans, are looking to recruit a Director for their Senior Management Team.
This role will work closely with the CEO and SMT, to assiststrategically on a key global account.
The role will support a global team of c.500 on a matrix scale, with demonstrable leadership capability being a key requirement for the position.
You will support a number of successful global Director's with the day-to-day operational elements of their roles, as well as supporting account growth through strategy as well as wider things such as; assisting with their charity support, managing large complex issues and building a more agile way of working across different countries.
They are looking for:
- A proven global leader, with excellent commerical awareness and demonstrable management of teams of people totalling 400 - 500 people.
- Experience of managing Global Shared Services is essential for this role.
- A demonstrable commercial mindset, a problem-solver and the ability understand complex global issues and resolve them.
- A willingness to get stuck in with the operational elements of the role when required.
- An ability to be able to travel globally at very short notice, if required.
This role is managing a large global Recruitment function, a commercial aptitude to deal with large accounts on a global experience is required, and recuitment experience (particularly RPO) is advantageous, but not essential for the role.
For more information on this position or to apply, please contact Terri Wickett at: email@example.com with your CV and cover letter or email Terri with any queries you may have.