Head of Leadership Development
Our client, a global consumer brand based in West London, is looking for a Head of Leadership Development to lead the development of the Leadership and Management Academy proposition Globally.
The Leadership Capability agenda is critical for our client and focuses on developing an Academy framework that offers experiences and development interventions for their Leaders across the globe. The curriculum will be based on external insight and research that can be applied within the organisation. Curating and developing learning that is anchored against the Leadership Standards, the key accountabilities will include:
- Leading the design and development of the Leadership and Management Academy with a focus on improving leadership capability
- Developing a curricula that will enhance the leadership experience, improve capability and include some of the latest research on adult learning
- Developing a learner segmentation approach so that learning can be targeted to the right audience at the right time and through the most appropriate channel
- Developing Leaders as Teaches support
- Managing a direct report who will focus on People Management Development
To be successful you will have extensive experience in leadership development and leverage external best practise and insight to create a compelling vision for leadership development within this Global business. Experience in creating and deploying a global leadership and management academy that has demonstrable improvements in leadership capability and business performance is key.