Reed HR are working with a Charity based in North London to Recruit a HR Assistant on a Permanent basis.
The main purpose of this role is to provide effective general day-to-day HR administration and support to employees across the business. The post holder will be responsible for all administration associated with the employee life cycle, including recruitment, on-boarding, induction, staff benefits and the leaver process.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- To be the first point of contact for day-to-day routine HR questions and queries.
- To be responsible for the HR information system and associated payroll administration.
- Ensure appropriate on-boarding paperwork and new starter administration is completed for every new employee. (e.g. contracts of employment, right to work checks, probationary reviews).
- Administer employee benefits and related processes
- Working with the Head of HR, assist with the management of employee relations casework. Where required act as a note taker at meetings.
- Participate in any HR related project work where required.
To be successful in this role, you will have good experience within a HR Administration capacity, and ideally have a background within HR already.