Training and Events Coordinator
Salary: Circa €25,000 per annum + benefits
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-Time
We have an exciting opportunity for someone that would like to work overseas for a couple of years. This is a great role for the right person.
What can we tell you about this exciting business?
Our client is one of the fastest growing FinTech businesses of recent times, headquartered in London and Madrid, with 22 offices across Europe, North America and Australasia. They are targeting a growing, underserved opportunity in SME Cross-Border financial services with a unique platform combining data, technology and capital.
Just nine years old, the business now employs 800 people, has raised in excess of $100m top-tier Venture Capital, and is expanding both product offerings and geographical reach.
The Business is headed by two passionate co-founders with a well-seasoned and international leadership team. Very much an owner lead business, they can be described as entrepreneurial, fast paced, questioning and disruptive.
We are looking for a Training and Event Coordinator to lead employee development initiatives through hosting creative training programmes as well as managing events across the Company. You will be based in the Madrid office and responsible for all aspects of event planning and management, including internal and external events. This is a very varied role and we are looking for someone who can multitask as you will be working on, and running, different initiatives at the same time.
- As a Training and Event Coordinator, you will organise company-wide events and manage training class logistics for all training programs
- Communicate with managers to identify training and/or event needs
- Map out training/event plans and schedules, helping to design and develop programs (outsourced or in-house)
- Help maintain updated curriculum online database and training records
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Market event/training to relevant employees and provide necessary information about the programmes
- Gather feedback after each event/programme
- Manage practical training sessions, training quizzes and induction training graduation
- Plan all event aspects, such as venue, seating, dining, and guest list
Desired Skills and Experience
- Our ideal candidate has advanced organisational skills with attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Native level spoken and written English required and Spanish would be an advantage but not essential
- Hands-on problem solving experience
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Self starter: ability to work unsupervised and with own initiative and also as a key part of a team towards achievement of shared objective