Excellent opportunity for a Payroll Advisor to join a large national organisation in their Payroll advice team. You will be offering Payroll advice compliant with HMRC guidelines to a variety of organisations across the UK. This is predominantly a telephone based role.
- Managing clients cases from start to resolution building rapport and relationships with clients
- Providing advice ranging in scope from statutory payment calculations and holiday calculations right through to auto-enrolment queries and advice on PAYE tax and National Insurance.
- Keeping up to date knowledge of HMRC guidelines as well as HR and employment law relating to payroll
- Providing clients with relevant documentation
- Undertaking clients visits as required
- You will have strong knowledge of payroll legislation and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
You will be offered an excellent benefits package and competitive salary. There are also some great opportunities for training and progression across the business.
If you are interested in the role click on the link to apply or call Lisa in Portfolio North office for more information
Apply for Payroll Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly