Are you a Recruitment Specialist that enjoys working in a fast paced environment?
I am currently working with a commercial organisation that is looking for a Recruitment Specialist to join them for an 8 month fixed term contract. Reporting into the Senior HR Manager, you will be partnering with the line managers, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs as well as being responsible for attracting candidates with a strong focus on direct sourcing.
Essential Responsibilities will include:-
- Manage, deliver and administer the recruitment process, monitoring and reporting
- Developing sourcing strategies including direct souring, organisation of events etc
- Writing effective adverts and using social media
- Advising, training and supporting Recruiting Managers
- Ad-hoc Projects
- Offer Letters, references etc.
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Proven recruitment experience in a commercial environment
- Effective communicator both verbal and written
- Competent in all MS Office applications
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.