Senior Recruiter - Investments - Global
A leading global investments firm is looking for a Senior Recruiter (internal) to join the HR team reporting in to the Global Head of HR (London) and the Global Head of TA (US) to manage all hiring across Europe and APAC supported by a Recruitment Coordinator.
More specifically, as the Senior Recruiter within this established and highly reputable investments organisation, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with Business Heads across Europe and APAC (all functions) to understand their hiring needs, also working closely with HR BPs advising the business as appropriate.
- Managing the end-to-end Recruitment lifecycle (source, interview, assess, offer management) acting as a strong ambassador of the brand, also providing a high touch service.
- Pipeline appropriate future hires (ie direct sourcing) where appropriate, building a strong network inside and outside of the organisation.
- Manage relationships with search firms and agencies when needed, building / managing an effective PSL.
- Manage / drive resourcing projects; enhancing existing resourcing processes, internal mobility, identifying top talent etc.
- Managing a Recruitment Coordinator based in London.
You will be an accomplished Senior Recruiter ideally operating in another investments / fund / PE firm or banking organisation (front office/ real estate investments experience preferred). Internal direct hiring and / or Exec experience in FS preferable. Must have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. Degree and/ or CIPD preferred.
If you are interested in this Senior Recruiter role based in a asset management / investments firm based in the City of London please apply directly.