Learning & Development Advisor
Learning & Development Advisor - Watford - £28-30k plus bens
Excellent opportunity to join this well known commercial organisation as a Learning & Development Advisor. Reporting into the L&D Manager, you will deliver a first class L&D service to the business through the organisation, co-ordination, recording and evaluation of a diverse range of L&D activities.
You will be responsible for the following:-
- Promote and educate the business on the full suite of L&D offerings available
- Support the L&D Manager with L&D issues, develop programmes and solutions
- Deliver induction policy including Code of Conduct, GDPR and Ethics training for all new starters.
- Support the "Early Careers" programmes by providing advice and guidance
- Work closely with the L&D team to ensure all training is planned booked and communicated
They are looking for:-
- Experience of working in a similar role within L&D
- Confidence with Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self motivated and proactive
- Flexible "can do" team player
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.