Senior HR Advisor
Senior HR Advisor, Professional Services, £40,000, London
A multinational business with over 30 years of experience in the professional services industry and offices in all the major cities around the world, is looking for an enthusiastic Senior HR Advisor to join their London office. The prestigious company, organised into three services (audit, consultancy and tax) has over 200,000 employees.
The successful professional will have the opportunity to work closely with the HR Business Partners on various programmes to provide first class Human Resources services. As part of the team, the HR Advisor will take initiative during key events and support the HR teams.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with the stakeholders while collaborating with the HRBP.
- Advise on ER cases, disciplinary, grievance and performances issues.
- Gather information and advise managers on bonus decisions.
- Support the talent management processes.
- Coach colleagues on HR functions.
- Experience in financial or professional services industry.
- Strong IT skills including SAP or equivalent HR Systems.
- Proven experience in the key aspect of the role.
- Degree studies or equivalent.
If the role is of interest, please contact Georgiana Florea at 020 3031 2468, or, alternatively, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org