We have an excellent opportunity for a Reward Manager to make their mark on the creation of a new reward offer. Initial fixed term contract until October 2019 or possibly longer for the right individual
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Reward Professional to join an organisation at an exciting time in their history. This role will take the lead of a significant Reward project to develop a total reward strategy and employment package, from salary structures, Job family, grading, pay guidance, policy to benefits and pension.
Key areas for the Project
- Strategy & Policy
- Job Families
- Job Evaluation & Grading
- Pay Guidelines
- Oversight of new Payroll & pension Provider
- Define and negotiate a benefits provider
We are seeking a Reward Professional with substantial experience of developing and implementing new Pay & Reward strategies into a complex organisation
- Established background within Reward Management
- Design, Project Management for development of new Pay & reward approaches
- Ideally experienced in identifying and selecting reward & benefits providers
- Job Evaluation
- Awareness of Payroll, Pension provision
This will be an initial fixed term contract until October initially with the focus of development of reward and implementation
This employer is able of offer flexibility for some home working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.