Permanent HR Coordinator role based in Kings Lynn
Your new company
Our manufacturing client based Kings Lynn are market leaders within their sector. They offer a fantastic working environment and looking for a HR Coordinator to join their team.
Your new role
This role will provide HR support across the business, reporting into the HR Business Partner, this is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is looking for their first role within HR or wants to up-skill from their current role.
Job responsibilities include:
- Manage the HR database and respond to queries relating to the system.
- Produce HR management information.
- Manage the induction process for new starters.
- Support the HR business partner in providing ER advice to line managers.
- Respond to day-to-day internal and external HR requests.
- Effectively manage end-to-end recruitment process.
- Manage the payroll process.
- Provide administrative support to HR projects.
- Carry out all benefit administration.
- Support in health and safety investigations.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have strong academics, a CIPD qualification is desirable but not essential. They will also have a desire to continually develop their skills.
What you'll get in return
Study support will be available, alongside a competitive benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.