HR Assistant, global financial services (temp to perm)
A leading, global financial services company is looking for a highly organised HR Assistant with strong attention to detail. This will be on a temp to perm basis. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative and successful company with excellent career progression!
You will be providing a wide range of HR duties to the business, working closely with the wider HR team. This is a varied role where you will be working under your own initiative, anticipating needs and communicating effectively with the business. Accountabilities will include:
- Dealing with employee requests regarding system administration
- Looking after the new joiner process, managing documentation and files, updating the HRIS
- Perform data change controls, integrity checks and reconciliations
- Process resignations, redundancies, dismissals etc.
- Become a superuser of the HRIS and provide introductory training for new joiners within HR
- Preparing reports and providing basic analysis where appropriate
- Ad hoc projects
Skills and experience
- You must have gained the above experience within financial services, professional services or within a corporate environment
- Demonstrate strong communication, organisational and prioritisation skills, excellent attention detail, adaptability and flexibility
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Show you are a clear and logical thinker
- Strong MS Office experience