The Events Recruiter for this security company will be responsible for providing recruitment project management, designing local attraction methods including attending recruitment fairs, book suitable venues and collate materials for assessment days and run open days and conduct candidate interviews where required. The Events Recruiter will be able to work from home with regular travel to Wimbledon.
This is a large, fast paced Security Company, based in South East London.
The Key Responsibilities for the Events Recruiter are:
- Working closely with Resourcing Business Partner to determine resource requirements
- Support the design of attraction and selection strategies
- Design local attraction methods including attending recruitment fairs
- Book suitable venues and collate materials for assessment centres
- Report on cost and effectiveness
- Run open days and conduct candidate interviews where required
The successful Events Recruiter will have experience working in high volume recruitment role and will have recruitment project and campaign management experience.
Ideally the Events Recruiter would have run local recruitment events and assessment centres previously and have some knowledge of the security industry.
Successful candidates must have - high volume recruitment experience, ideally assessment centres.
This is a 9 month FTC Events Recruiter position, within this Security Company, with the requirement to travel to South East London but with the opportunity to work from home. Salary can be negotiable.