Communications & Employee Engagement Manager (HR)
Our client is looking for a Communications and Engagement Manager to join their team on a 12-month fixed term contract. This is a unique opportunity to support cultural change for a global organisation within the energy sector.
Well established, bespoke SME.
As a Communications and Engagement Manager you will:
- Support in the development and implementation of an on-boarding programme and align the recruitment and selection process to organisational goals and values.
- Develop, plan and implement an internal communications and employee engagement strategy.
- Deliver results through a range of methods including workshops, task groups and communication.
- You will support in the delivery of internal communications making sure employees are engaged and informed, and that their voice is heard to inform decision making and facilitate organisational change.
- Coach managers and internal stakeholders on communication and staff engagement related activities, plans and initiatives.
- Plan and chair regular virtual team meetings with the core client project team, developing collaborative ways of working and action plans for delivery.
You will have:
- Experience in the designing and delivering of strategic internal communications and engagement programmes in the context of cultural change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience of digital and print to produce stand out and engaging communications.
- Judgement and confidence in collaborating and communicating messages to varied audiences in the USA, EMEA and Asia.
- Experience working with complex subject matter, creating clear and compelling messages to drive engagement and understanding across a broad range of audiences.
- Experience working with creative teams to produce quality content aligned to objectives.
- A creative, ideas-driven person, with a flexible, adaptable, energetic approach to taking on new challenges.
- Knowledge of the energy sector would be advantageous although not essential.
Salary up to £40,000
- You'll be based in a stunning location
- Pension contribution
- Flexible working hours, including the option to work from home
- 24 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- 4 days out of 5 can also be considered