HR Business Partner
- You will work closely with one or more parts of the UK business to ensure that the day to day HR/People agenda is effectively delivered and managed.
- You will ensure that all necessary people management and development activity required to support the business is delivered in the most professional and effective manner.
- You will anticipate issues and needs and address these effectively providing a first class client service to management.
- You will deliver the best fit people solutions by ensuring the highest quality and best value results for their service lines.
- You will work closely with the people leads and at times, individuals from the business leadership team to assist them with the development of a relevant people agenda. Building and maintaining influential relationships with business leaders and managers working closely with them will be key to co-develop solutions to meet their business needs.
- A major part of this role will be to provide insight around people issues within the service lind, and give a challenging, robust point of view on business decisions and their impact upon people.
- You will challenge and influence the business to ensure the most appropriate course of action.
- To achieve this you will need to proactively manage, oversee and input to the key people processes for their business area (e.g. performance management, salary review).
Required experience and skillset:
- Strong HR technical skills that have been honed and proven through practical application.
- Ability to cope with a role that involves the transactional and operational as well as bigger picture thinking.
- Commercial and pragmatic approach balanced with a high degree of sensitivity and discretion.
- Ability to be resilient, practical and a self-starter, comfortable with working on own and with teams.
- Possesses leading edge knowledge of contemporary HR practices.
- CIPD qualified. A post graduate qualification in a Business or Human Relations discipline is desirable.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment where quality delivery and client service is key.
If you are interested in the HR Business Partner role and have the relevant experience do submit your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.