HR Project Manager
Hr Project manager job available in Manchester city centre
We have an opportunity to work for a large scale complex business who have offices based in Manchester City Centre. The business currently has about 3000 staff and have a real mix of skills from low-level workers to more senior level skills. This role is to work with the Head of HR & OD, their team and cross-functional project teams on a number of current and emerging people projects that will need to be organised and governed as a simple people programme. The successful candidate needs an understanding of the breadth of activities within the programme and will be accountable for the initiation, on-going management, alignment and delivery of a diverse portfolio of people projects that focus on :
- Delivery of specific efficiency gains and improvements in a range of identified areas
- Encompass a range of solutions including digital and system improvements
- Increased financial controls
- Enhanced manager role clarity and development.
- Enhanced Manager and Employee experience
Current projects include vacancy management, talent, ATS systems, absence management processes, rota management, agency staff & bank management. The wider programme development will include
- The full employee lifecycle value chain to optimise the employee and manager experience at the optimum price point maximising automation, AI opportunities etc
- Cultural development plan including the effectiveness of inclusion, involvement, innovation, dispersed leadership, accountability and commercial skills across the organisation whilst holding our social values
- Delivery of the non-BAU people business and strategic plan for the next 12 months
For more information about the role, or for a confidential discussion about what you are looking for , please contact me on the details below.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.