HR Business Partner (North UK & Scotland)
Regional HR Business Partner, Scotland, 45K - 55K
A multinational UK brand is recruiting for an experienced HR Business Partner for the North UK & Scotland. This role will be multi-site and requires a dynamic senior HR professional to partner with the Operations function in order to deliver the organisation's Change and People Agenda.
The ideal candidate will be:
- An experienced business partner who can support the company's commercial objectives and people strategy
- A specialist in talent management and succession planning
- An expert in Employee Relations and Employment Law, to proactively address employment issues
- Able to partner across the business function and support the implementation of change by ensuring employee and stakeholder engagement
- Experienced in strong stakeholder and senior executive management as well as building strong, trusted relationships.
Experience in fast paced, matrix environments would be preferential. This field-based role will require regional travel in order to provide proactive support of the Senior Leadership team and diverse client group.
Annapurna HR is operating as a recruitment agency with regards to this vacancy.
Interested in exploring this opportunity? Get in touch with me, Jade Breeds, on 020 303 12468 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional HR Business Partner, North UK, 45K - 55K