Training and Development Manager (Financial services)
The Training and Development Manager will be required to work with the senior leadership team and management to design training and development programmes to be rolled out to the wider business across the UK. The role will involve delivering training alongside the T&D officers. The role is full time and requires frequent travel to multiple locations. The role is based in Bromley.
My client are a financial services firm based in Bromley.
The Training and Development manager will have 2 direct reports - Training and Development Officers, and will report into the HOHR.
- Work in partnership with the SLT and management to design whole training programmes for the officers to roll out
- Oversee the delivery of training by the officer to Head Office and Financial advisors
- Ensure the staff are fully updated with required knowledge and skills to perform their role efficiently and effectively
- Ensure that best practice is followed through with this training to ensure the company maintains its high standard in the industry
- Upholding the best customer experience
- Conduct training needs analysis against the appropriate frameworks for financial services, and to identify any missing skills gaps in the organisation
- Work closely with the compliance department when designing specific training programmes
- Design and deliver training initiatives when required
- You will have at least 5 years experience in a training role within a financial services industry
- You will have experience designing and delivering training programmes
- You will have great communication skills
- You will have effective influencing and leadership skills
- You will have previous managed a team
- You will be educated to degree level
- You will have a CIPD Level 5 qualification or above
- Annual leave
- Generous pension contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan if required
- 35 hours per week, flexibility with working hours is required due to travel element for the role