HR Advisor PERM
The role is a busy role within the public sector based in Edinburgh with a huge focus on ER as well as other generalist activities including projects.
The client is a busy public sector body based in Edinburgh who have a fast paced HR function.
This role is an advisor position with vast responsibilities including;
- encouraging line managers to be proactive and take preventative action with matters relating to poor performance and performance management
- advising and supporting line managers on HR matters
- identifying and being able to address behavioural issues that do not align with the business values
- participating in recruitment boards during campaigns as and when required
- support the roll out of new policies and procedures through effective communication
- play a key role in projects
The successful candidate will;
- be educated to degree level or equivalent
- be an associate member of the CIPD
- have a demonstrated track record of providing generalist HR advice and guidence to various stakeholders within a business
- have a vast knowledge of employment legislation, and experience of appling this in the form of policies, procedures, and provision of advice.
On offer for the candidate is a fast paced role with a great salary and flexi time.