Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Salary: £100 - £150 day rate
Location: South West London
Industry Sector Retail
Hours: 6 month day rate contract
Ashley Kate are currently working with a well-known retail organisation based in South West London in their search for a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Degree qualified
- Strong understanding of luxury retail and the current retail market is essential
- A clear understanding of Recruitment processes and standards relevant to own discipline.
- Recruitment experience with 5+ years' experience with experience working in an internal recruitment function
- Exceptional MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience of using an ATS system preferred
- Sound administration experience
- Able to speak at least one other language fluently - preferred but not essential
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritise a heavy workload to meet the needs of the business.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and confident to deal with people at all levels.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
About the role
- To attract and select candidates to fill positions within the UK Retail Stores
- To manage the day to day delivery of recruitment activities and to ensure that agreed KPI's and SLA's are met and adhered to, driving a continuous improvement mind-set
- A high percentage of incident resolution, problem-solving and technical skills using various diagnostic tools.
- High levels of customer satisfaction.
- Act as a Tier 2 Process expert and point of escalation for any Recruitment activities providing guidance and support to TA Executives within the team
- Act as the SME on delivering activities relating to Sourcing, Screening, Assessment, Offer and Hiring
- The role may take ownership of escalation and resolve general questions, problems and issues to ensure customer satisfaction and business improvement
- Thinking associated with the interpretation of well-defined procedures to resolve problems within short time frames
For more details about this role, please contact Kirsty Forsyth on 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.