Job Title: HR Advisor
Salary: Up to £32,000 with £4,000 car allowance
Ashley Kate are working with a successful business who are recruiting for a HR Advisor to be based in Cheltenham due to growth.
Although the role is based in Cheltenham there will be some travel to their sites in Colchester and Petersfield to deliver proactive employee relations expertise to the management teams.
You need to be able to travel between the 3 sites delivering ER advice. You will be involved in TUPE projects so you must have experience with this.
You will be able to work independently as you will take responsibility across the 3 sites with support from a centralised function based in the North.
You would need to be confident at your ability to build relationships, managing culture change and embedding new business culture.
About the role
Reporting to the HR Manager you will be covering a generalist remit covering the full employee life cycle.
As the HR Advisor you will:
- Work with colleagues within the HR team to develop people strategy and ensure HR solutions are developed and implemented accordingly.
- Be involved in monthly meetings with the operation management team to understand business needs and provide coaching and support.
- Understand manager's needs in relation to HR matters including Employee Relations, Recruitment, people services and training, Leasing with the appropriate departments to ensure that the HR service is proactive and efficient.
- Build effective relationships with management teams on site to ensure that you're keeping up to date with any HR issues.
- Be a point of contact for all HR issues, prioritising cases as appropriate.
- To deliver Training on HR policies and procedures
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.