More specifically, as an L&D Advisor you will be responsible for;
- Conducting training needs analysis, reviewing results and making suggestions/implementing changes
- Assist in the planning, development and implementation of annual performance review process
- Designing programmes using internal and external resources
- Develop the businesses training strategy and delivering specific training project goals
- Supporting and leading on ad hoc project work
This is a fantastic role for someone who is looking to join a fast paced, varied role in a supportive and highly regarded Learning and Development team.
You must have experience in design and delivery, and ideally have worked within the financial or professional services space.
This role requires someone with excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients at all levels. You must also have exceptional project management, teamwork and organisational skills.
The team are all incredibly friendly, supportive and hard working and are looking for someone who is like minded and able to really build on their success.
If you are keen to hear more about this role, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.