Legal Recruitment Coordinator
My client, a leading Legal Consultancy based in the heart of London are seeking a proactive, switched on and organised Recruitment Coordinator to join their team.
The ideal candidate for this role would be authentic and have clear communication skills. It's important to have the ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally and have the confidence in speak with senior Lawyers.
- Recruitment administration: Working closely with the recruitment team to assist with lawyer meeting arrangements and technical test processing. Ensuring CRM system is up to date at all times with relevant contact and other information. Offering support for monitoring and keeping up-to-date information on all LOD assignments including extensions or completions.
- Lawyer screening/managing phones: Answering incoming calls and speaking with lawyers who want to know more or want to apply to join. Helping to onboard the best people for short term and long-term needs while responsibly managing the expectations of lawyers who they may not be able to help immediately.
- Managing talent pools: Proactively managing existing talent pools and working with the recruitment and engagement management teams to ensure they have a strong understanding of the experience, availability and fit of those lawyers for live assignments. You'll play a key role in giving teams across the business visibility of who they have available and keeping the lawyers updated on opportunities they're being considered for.
- Lawyer onboarding: Assisting with the induction process and HR processes for lawyers including engagement letters and assignment notifications for lawyers and clients.
- Monthly management information: Compiling key metrics and reports on recruitment data each month to steer performance against budget.
- Strategic projects: Supporting strategic recruitment projects such as marketing campaigns, events and direct call/mail campaigns.
- Office administration and general operations: Making sure the London runs smoothly day to day including monitoring stationery, printing and other supplies. Also providing general operations support including HR administration for joiners and leavers in the London office.
This role will pay up to £30,000 + bonus. If you have some recruitment coordination experience, or a degree in Law please contact me for immediate consideration.