HR Business Partner - Mat Cover
This is an exciting opportunity to join the HR team of a Global Professional Service firm on a 12 Month FTC as an HR Business Partner.
- Ensure that the day to day HR/People agenda is effectively delivered and managed.
- You will anticipate issues and needs within your business unit and address these effectively providing an exemplary client service to management.
- You will tailor individual people agendas for your business units in line with the EMEA people strategy objectives.
- Building influential relationships with key stake holders will be the key to the success of this role.
- You will create bespoke Performance Management and salary review programs.
- Experience of operating at an HRBP level
- CIPD Qualified
- Experience of working within large Matrix based organisations
- Experience of working in Professional or Financial Services
- A Commercial and pragmatic approach to HR
- Ability to be resilient and a self-starter
If you are interested in this post, please apply or contact Henry on the HR team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.