HR Operations Leader 12mo. FTC
The job will require managing a small team and also reporting into senior managers within the organisation and managing processes and relationships.
The client is an Edinburgh based not for profit organisation who are needing a strong HR generalist with a management background to oversee the HR function and report into the head of HR.
Key responsibilities include;
- the ability to oversee the operational HR function and assist HR officer/Advisor as and when requires
- aligning to the organisations strategic plan
- contributing to the creation and implementation of new policies and procedures
- providing expert advice and guidance on all HR related matters
- leading on ad hoc projects as and when required
- supporting on service delivery models
- stakeholder management as an HR expert
The successful candidate will;
- have successfully managed a team
- be a strong generalist
- have a passion for working within the third sector
- be CIPD qualified
- have an up to date knowledge of employment law
On offer for the candidate is an exciting 12 month contract in a busy organisation.