Senior HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
My client is a leading UK consumer brand who have a superb HR function consisting of a supportive and well-rounded team. An exciting role for a Senior HR Business partner to join their awarding winning HR team based in South West London. This will be a busy, highly involved generalist role that will offer a highly challenging operational and strategic role.
The successful candidate will need to have a strong blend of generalist skills. You will also have previous experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. It is also essential that you have excellent relationship building skills and are able to influence and coach others as well as able to demonstrate working in an environment of change and growth.
This role will work in partnership with the senior leadership team and senior managers to provide coaching, support, challenge and influence to enable the effective delivery of people plans and HR solutions that support the south east organisation.
The main responsibilities for this role:
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Contribute and influence the development of business, people and HR plans
- Build and lead effective training and development plans
- Resource and recruitment for the growth potential across the regions and building talent pipeline and succession planning
- Employee survey action plans and delivery of results
- Line Managed a small team and passionate about managing
- Experience of working on complex ER cases
Our client is looking for an individual who has strong business partnering experience. It would be beneficial for candidates to work in FMCG or retail and demonstrate strong experience working in a global client group.