In-house Recruitment Consultant
An exciting opportunity to join a market leading 'household name', based in Swindon, on an initial 6-month contract, with good possibility of extension / becoming permanent.
As Inhouse Recruiter, you will provide recruitment expertise to Hiring Managers on all aspects of the recruitment, selection and appointment process - Adding value by advising on appropriate advertising strategies and developing strong stakeholder relationships.
Your core responsibilities will be;
- Actively manage all applications from CV submission, through interviews to offer stage, ensuring an exemplary candidate journey.
- Effectively manage candidate pipeline to drive delivery
- Maximise candidate attendance at interview and assessment, with a focus on reducing time to offer and time to hire
- Using reporting methods to track recruitment activity and feedback to hiring managers
- Management of the offer process,
- Contribute continuous improvement initiatives
- Adhere to GDPR and working with sensitive information
Suitable applicants must have inhouse resourcing / recruitment experience, gained working in a fast paced, high volume recruitment role, where direct hiring is the focus! You will be adept using search methodologies and social media, have experience of developing advertising and attraction strategies, be confident and influential and have a great attention to detail, with professional written and verbal communication skills
If you are looking for a challenging, hands-on role, are career driven and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we would love to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service Human Resources Recruitment Consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.