ER Specialist 6 Month FTC
Our client is seeking an experienced HR Advisor to deliver an ongoing Employee Relations support to the HR team and in particular the HRBP's. The role will involve taking the initial front line queries and working through to reduce and manage current case loads.
The key duties and responsibilities will involve the following :
- Providing first line support and guidance to managers and employees on all ER related queries
- Identifying any issues and establishing course of action
- Collating and providing template documents for managers
- Managing cases ensuring consistency and compliance with company policies and legal guidelines
- Providing advice on performance management, absence management, capability grievance and disciplinary
- Attending meetings and hearings, supporting and guiding managers on all issues
To be considered for this role you will need to be available with short notice and come from an established background in Human Resources and be able to provide substantial Employee Relations experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.