Management Training & Development Manager
This is a fast-paced role responsible for the Induction, Training and Development of the management population across the retail business ensuring manager are given the tools to deliver in a high performance sales role.
- A Top 20 Times, privately run company
- A passionate, family run business.
- A leading UK retailer.
- Exciting expansion plans throughout the UK
- A top 10 ranked place to work in the UK
- A future £1Bn turnover organisation
- An unrivalled, industry renowned induction and training programme.
The Management Training & Development Manager will be responsible for the training and development of the retail management across the business.
You will identify, design and deliver training for the management population utilising different methods including classroom, coaching and e learning solutions to meet the business and individual need.
Responsible for the content and delivery of the Management induction program.
Working with key stakeholders across the business to identify strong succession plans.
Review and improvement of management development programmes.
Managing the Retail field training team.
- Have previously worked in a fast paced, Retail environment
- Have previously operated as a Training Manager
- Is commercially focussed and has previously worked in a sales environment
- Possess exceptional leadership skills with the ability to drive and motivate team performance through learning solutions
- Have previously demonstrated the full training cycle
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal