- Strong HR generalist experience, preferably within the the business to business management services sector. Multi-site experience.
- Already operating in a Partinerng role
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and/or CIPD qualified
- In depth UK employment legislation knowledge
- Some TUPE experience and organisational change.
- Workplace Union experience.
- Strong senior stakeholder management with the ability to influence
- Team driven and a collaborative mindset
- High level of change readiness, persistency and problem solving approach
- High work capacity and strong case management, with an ability to work to deadlines
- Contact/communication skills and empathy
- Ability to multitask and project manage
- Line Management experience (Advisory level)
About the role
You can expect to out on the road 4 days a week, and 1 home working days. The scope of the role will cover c4500 employees across London and the South
- Execute the HR strategy and partner the business to achieve its business objectives
- Employee relations - provides professional advice, guidance and support in line with organisations policies, procedures and employment law
- Identifying and managing organisational change
- Develops and delivers people propositions for bids, contributing to the growth of the business
- Attends operational management meetings as required
For more details about this role, please contact
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.