Ashley Kate HR & Finance are pleased to be working with a leading global high end manufacturing business who have undergone a major change programme due to growth, and are now looking for a HR Advisor to join their UK HR Team.
This role is available due to internal promotion, and requires a quick start. My client will consider both interim and permanent candidates, offering approx 30-35k.
Are you an experienced HR generalist within the Worcestershire area?
Are you excited to join a growing global business, with the opportunity to manage projects?
* Management of employee relations
* Leading in absence management, performance and reviews
* Talent & succession project work
* Coaching & skilling of management
* Advising on policy and process
* Supporting project work - Current projects include new Workday HR System implementation, Engineering apprenticeship scheme, employee well being
* Some recruitment and on boarding
* Salary between £30-35k DOE.
* Will be a highly experienced generalist Advisor from a blue collar/fast moving business.
* CIPD qualified or working towards
* Will be available to start quickly
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.