Head of Talent Acquisition - Agency
Head of Talent Acquisition - Agency Permanent Bank £60,000-£70,000 High performing, KPI driven culture
Your new company
Multi award winning agency organisation with five specialist recruitment brands are seeking a Head of Internal Recruitment to help grow there consultants in London and Europe. Based near Bank, this agency recruitment firm has gone from strength to strength, expanding into the US and Europe. Due to the growth, the agency is now seeking an internal head of recruitment to drive business forward.
Your new role
Your new role as the Head of Internal Recruitment will be to ensure the 5 brands of the agency are adding headcount on a monthly basis. You will partner with key managers and MD's of specific region to formalise a strategy into securing top consultants for there business. Reporting to the Global Talent Acquisition Director you will drive initiatives throughout the team of 6 Recruiters to hit utilisation across the firms requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in either an agency or internal environment with challenging stakeholders is key.
- Be exposed to a KPI driven environment
- Propose new ways of hiring consultants into the business through universities, career fares etc.
- Stakeholder engagement - exposure to demanding managers across Europe.
- Operate as a trusted partner to the firms wider initiative to continue to grow the business forward.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.