Talent Development Partner
Permanent talent Development Partner job available to work in the city centre
Your new company
We are looking to recruit for leading professional services firm with offices in a number of the major cities and a few internationally. The business is well known in the market and currently have a staff base of over 800 employees.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of Talent & Development this is a newly created role which will define and implement the businesses leadership development offering at a senior level. The business is a growing business and has really good plans when it comes to providing the best learning for their future and current leaders. You will work alongside the Head of Talent & Development to establish key business needs and turn these into tangible development interventions. You will work with key senior stakeholders and directors director across all areas of the business offering coaching and delivering development initiatives. The role will work across a number of their offices and therefore travel on occasions to the other cities will be necessary.
- Responsibility for the design and delivery of the firm's leadership development agenda
- Ownership of the design and delivery of development programmes to drive business capability and skills in the partner population
- Provide one to one and group coaching opportunities to support business group growth
- Support senior succession planning and talent mapping of relevant populations
- Identification and development of high potential individuals making recommendations for relevant internal and external development opportunities
- Delivery of leadership workshops and programmes carrying out relevant evaluation using recognised methods
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrable background in a high performing talent function with a proven track record of key business impacts
- Experience of working with senior people.
- Extensive experience in the design and delivery of leadership interventions
- Experience of developing business strategy and experience in communication and engagement planning
- Strong coaching skills with experience of coaching teams and individuals at a senior level
- Strong facilitation skills
- The ability to develop strong business relationships quickly with senior stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a full-time permanent role with a well known growing business who offer a great competitive benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.