Page Personnel are actively working with a leading legal firm outside of Leeds who are seeking a HR Advisor to add value to their well-established HR function.
This position will be heavily E.R focused, and candidates are required to have demonstrable ability to handle a high volume caseload at fast-pace.
Page Personnel are actively working with a leading legal firm outside of Leeds who are seeking a HR Advisor to add value to their well-established HR function. They have recently invested heavily in their offices to create a positive and collaborative environment.
In a fast-paced and varied HR Advisor position outside of Leeds, roles and responsibilities are to include, however are not limited to:
- Manage a range of high volume ER cases and prioritise according to risk, statutory deadlines and internal service level agreements
- Support with the coaching of team leaders / managers in relation to people management skills
- Work with the business to understand their objectives and challenges. Share any business intelligence with the HR team, along with any suggestions of continuous improvement
- Complete monthly payroll processing to ensure employees are paid correctly and checking process are followed
- Provide advisory services to the business on Employee Relations and employment law
- HR Generalist with experience managing a high volume ER caseload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Good time management and organisational skills, ability to re-prioritise work through conflicting priorities and deadlines
- CIPD qualified preferred
£31,000 - £35,000 + Great Bonus Potential + Fantastic Company Benefits + Free Company Parking