Talent Acquisition Manager
Talent Acquisition Manager, FMCG/ Pharma
West London, £50,000 - £60,000 (Plus Bens & Bonus)
Our client, a global FMCG organisation, are currently looking to enhance their high performing talent team with an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager.
This role will be responsible for the talent agenda within the business and will focus on both external candidate attraction and selection, as well as internal development and career progression. This role will work closely with the wider HR team and senior stakeholders to:
- Develop cross functional business career pathways
- Shape external talent acquisition strategy
- Talent pipeline for key roles within Medical divisions of the business.
- Build the cluster Employer branding and strategy
- Provide insights on capability development for the group.
- Direct line management of a Talent Acquisition specialist
The ideal candidate will have a strong Resourcing background, with a passion for recruitment and a good understanding of the medical/ healthcare space.
- Evidence of driving change and adapting business needs within a matrix organisation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with ability to influence and challenge status quo
- Knowledge and experience in Succession Planning and Talent Acquisition
- Key expertise within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or Medical space
This role offers a good deal of locational flexibility with some opportunities to work from home.
If this role sounds of interest please contact Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02030312468 for more details.