HR Business Partner P/T (12mths FTC)
Reed HR are working with a Charity based in South East London to recruit a HR Business Partner, on a Part Time basis (4 days per week), covering a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
The main purpose of this role is to provide effective and efficient HR Operational Support to Line Managers and Employees alike throughout the charity on a range of HR related Policies and Procedures, Employee Relations Casework, Recruitment and more.
Some of the roles and responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Act as first point of contact for any and all HR related queries and issues.
- Provide consistent, comprehensive and professional HR advice and support to managers on a full range of HR issues, including employee
relations, ensuring the advice and support is in line with policies, procedures and is legally compliant, escalating when necessary.
- Provide accurate and timely advice and training, where appropriate, to all staff regarding HR policies, procedures and use of the HR
- Actively support managers to recruit cost effectively using safer recruitment techniques and provide an effective recruitment service
presenting a positive impression of the organisation and attracting high quality applicants
- Develop, conduct and review HR inductions ensuring all new employees receive a high quality induction experience. Conduct exit interviews and ensure leaver data is entered correctly onto the HR system
- Maintain the HRIS ensuring all data is complete, accurate and secure in line with GDPR requirements
- Monitor sickness absence and conduct return to work interviews when necessary.
- Support the management of employee relations cases and change management. Provide advice and support to line managers, preparing case documentation and ensuring procedural timescales are adhered to and ensure a consistent and fair approach to people and change
- Review pay and rewards, and benchmark against similar organisations. Support the review of employee benefits and pension scheme.
- Review and update HR policies and procedures as agreed with Head of HR
- Support and undertake HR projects, as agreed with Head of HR
To be successful in this position, you will already have solid experience within a HR Advisory Capacity or Senior HR Officer role. You will have be confident to take the lead on any Employee Relations casework, including Disciplinary/Grievance cases. Ideally you will be available on short notice.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is to work for 4 days per week, and the salary advertised is the Full Time Equivalent Salary